1. In Hanna-Barbera’s ‘Wacky Races’, what was the name of Dick Dastardly’s car?
The Mean Machine
2. How many feet are there in a furlong?
3. Which was the first ‘Carry On’ film, released in 1958?
Carry On Sergeant
4. What is the name for the small dot over a lowercase ‘i’ or ‘j’?
5. What sign of the zodiac would you be if you were born on Valentine’s Day?
6. How many players are there on a cricket team?
7. Americans have a ‘ZIP’ code instead of a ‘post code’ – but what does ZIP stand for?
Zone Improvement Plan
8. The painter known as Rembrandt was born in which country?
9. What does the ‘T.S.’ stand for in T.S. Eliot?
10. In which country would you find Kodiak Island?