1. Which British war medal is the highest value military decoration, described by the Ministry of Defence as ‘The premier award for gallantry’?
The Victoria Cross
2. What is the more commonly used name for rubella?
3. In which 1989 film did Robin Williams play English teacher John Keating?
Dead Poets Society
4. Which is the longest book of the Bible?
Psalms (which wins on word count plus number of chapters and verses too)
5. Which sign of the Zodiac would you be if you were born on 10th March?
6. Which day in the Christian calendar is exactly 47 days before Easter Sunday?
7. What was the name of Popeye’s nemesis?
Bluto (also later named Brutus, so accept both)
8. How many different countries border Argentina?
5 – Bolivia, Paraguay, Brazil, Uruguay and Chile
9. If you saw the word ‘animato’ on a musical score, in what manner should it played?
Animated or lively
10. Who is the singer Eliza Doolittle’s famous mother, who represented the UK in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1994?