Free General Knowledge Quiz
1. In what year did the London Underground first open?
2. Which actor played James Bond in the 1983 film Octopussy?
3. What colour is the circle on the Japanese flag?
4. Which planet in our solar system is the biggest?
5. Which actress played Isobel Crawley in the TV series Downton Abbey?
6. Which band has released albums entitled ‘Pablo Honey’ and ‘OK Computer’?
7. Who is CEO and founder of Facebook?
8. What is the common name for ascorbic acid?
9. How many spots are there in total on two dice?
10. What was the name of the cat at 10 Downing Street between 1989 and 1997?
To download the free general knowledge quiz as a contestant question paper (questions therefore do not need to be read aloud), please click on the link below: