1. What is the capital city of Pakistan?
2. In which Shakespeare play would you find the characters Oberon, Titania and Lysander?
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
3. What is the currency of the United Arab Emirates?
4. Which type of tea was named after a British Prime Minister?
5. What is ‘irenology’ the study of?
6. Statler and Waldorf were the two ageing hecklers in the Muppets – but what were the characters named after?
New York City hotels (The Statler Hilton and the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel)
7. Who is the patron saint of travellers?
8. What type of food are ‘Berwick Cockles’?
9. Which was the first shoe brand to have its name entered into the Oxford dictionary?
10. Which singer, born in Tennessee in 1942, is often referred to as the ‘Queen of Soul’?