1. Who co-founded Microsoft alongside Bill Gates?
2. Which musical composer wrote ‘The New World Symphony’?
3. Which musical is based on a novel written by Victor Hugo?
4. What is the Greek equivalent of the Roman god Mercury?
5. In the Tour de France, what colour jersey is given to the fastest overall rider who is under the age of 25?
6. In Dickens’s ‘Oliver Twist’, what was the real name of the Artful Dodger?
7. Which part of Charlie Chaplin’s body did he get insured?
8. What was the name of the pet dog on the US TV sitcom ‘Frasier’?
9. In the London version of Monopoly, which three properties are orange?
Vine Street, Marlborough Street and Bow Street
10. True or false: The distance as the crow flies between Paris and Amsterdam is greater than the distance between Land’s End and John O’Groats.
False – Paris to Amsterdam is approximately 266 miles, Land’s End to John O’Groats is roughly 603 miles