1. What is the highest rank of soldier in the British Army?
Warrant Officer Class One / Regimental Sergeant Major
2. What is the capital city of the U.S. state of Utah?
Salt Lake City
3. How many players are there on a netball team?
4. On a London Underground map, which line is pink?
Hammersmith and City
5. What was the name of Elizabeth Taylor’s first husband?
Conrad “Nicky” Hilton
6. Which is the last book of the Old Testament?
7. What does a barometer measure?
8. How many keys are there on a standard full-sized piano?
9. Which duo wrote ‘Les Misérables’?
Boublil and Schönberg (Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schönberg)
10. If you were born on March 12th, which sign of the zodiac would you be?