1. Which celebrity chef launched ‘Plane Food’ for Thomsonfly in 2006, aiming to improve on the traditional in-flight meals provided by airlines?
2. From which country does Cambozola cheese originate?
3. What is laverbread made from?
4. Which two alcoholic drinks are mixed together to make a ‘Rusty Nail’?
Scotch whisky and Drambuie
5. Which drink is also the name of a UK Eurovision Song Contest winner?
6. What would you find on a ‘Quattro Formaggi’ pizza?
4 cheeses – usually mozzarella, ricotta, Parmesan and Gorgonzola
7. What food did the U.S rename as ‘Liberty Cabbage’ during World War I due to its German origins?
8. From which flower do we obtain saffron?
9. What cereal is the primary ingredient of polenta?
10. ‘Sauce Bigarade’ is a traditional French sauce to accompany which meat?
Duck (orange sauce)