1. From which country does the traditional wine ‘retsina’ come?
2. What shape would you expect the pasta ‘farfalle’ to be?
bow-shaped/ butterfly shaped
3. What type of beans would you most likely find in a tin of baked beans?
4. Which famous building would you find on the front of an HP Sauce bottle?
The Houses of Parliament
5. In which US State is Jack Daniel’s whiskey distilled?
6. Which celebrity supported the Chilli Con Carne flavoured crisps for Comic Relief in early 2011?
Jimmy Carr (Jimmy Con Carne)
7. Which fruit was previously known as a Chinese gooseberry?
8. Which American cook was the subject of the 2010 film ‘Julie and Julia’?
9. Bouillabaisse is a French stew containing what?
10. A margarita cocktail includes tequila, lime juice and what?
Cointreau or triple sec