1. What can have a variety of types; among them ‘cirrus’, ‘stratus’ and ‘cumulus’?
2. NaCl is the chemical formula for which household substance?
Salt (Sodium Chloride)
3. What in the human body is the umbilicus?
4. What is the average body temperature of a human being, in degrees Celsius?
5. Triton is a moon of which planet?
6. The word laser was originally an acronym – what does it stand for?
Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
7. Which is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature?
8. What is the technical name for the Northern Lights?
9. Eastman Kodak introduced an inexpensive, lightweight camera in 1900 – what was it called?
10. A mandrill is a type of which animal?