1. Where in the world would you expect to find a car with the vehicle registration code ‘V’?
2. In which children’s book did a spider called Charlotte and a pig called Wilbur appear?
Charlotte’s Web – E.B. White
3. Which Mexican artist produced works entitled ‘The Broken Column’ and ‘Diego and I’?
4. How many sides has a heptadecagon?
5. What was the name of the character played by John Travolta in the film ‘Pulp Fiction’?
6. Which was the first James Bond film to feature Roger Moore in the title role?
Live and Let Die (1973)
7. ‘Suncrisp’, ‘Golden Russet’ and ‘Braeburn’ are all varieties of which fruit?
8. In which country would you find the coastal resort of Lara Beach?
9. In which century was the first ‘Grand National’ horse race?
19th century (1839)
10. The letters of the word ‘allergy’ can be rearranged to form three other seven-letter words. Can you find all three of them?
Gallery, largely and regally