1. In text speak, what does LMAO stand for?
Laughing my ass off
2. Correctly spell the cocktail daiquiri.
3. What is the word used for the metal bars which cross a guitar’s neck, aiding finger placement?
4. To whom is the phrase ‘I think therefore I am’ attributed? (Latin: Cogito ergo sum)
5. ‘Be’ is the chemical symbol for which element?
6. Who was monarch of England for only 9 days, from 10th to 19th July 1553?
Lady Jane Grey
7. Charles Perrault was a famous French writer who laid the foundations for which literary genre?
The Fairy Tale
8. What links Lewis G. Wilson, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer and Adam West?
They have all played Batman
9. Which BBC television series is both written by and stars Brendan O’Carroll?
Mrs Brown’s Boys
10. Which band were the first to ever appear on Top Of The Pops, in 1964?
The Rolling Stones