1. Which American pop rock band have released albums entitled ‘Songs about Jane’, ‘Hands All Over’ and ‘Red Pill Blues’?
2. What was the name of Desmond Dekker’s backing band?
3. What is the name of Miley Cyrus’s father?
Billy Ray Cyrus
4. How many crochets are equal to one semibreve?
5. In which modern-day country was the composer Gustav Mahler born?
6. Who had a number two hit in the late Eighties with ‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy’?
7. What was the name of Tom Jones’s first ever single?
Chills and Fever
8. Billy Corgan is the lead singer of which alternative rock band?
The Smashing Pumpkins
9. Who had the last UK number one of 2018 with her single ‘Sweet but Psycho’?
10. Who released the 1986 single ‘Anyone Can Fall in Love’ which was a version of the EastEnders theme tune?