1. ‘Bright Eyes’ by Art Garfunkel was used in the soundtrack to which 1978 animated film?
2. Which UK airport has the IATA code GLA?
3. In which country was the renowned cricketer Brian Lara born?
Trinidad and Tobago
4. Which metal has the chemical symbol Pb?
5. According to the idiom, what do ‘birds of a feather’ do?
6. What does the surname ‘Singh’ mean when translated into English?
7. Name all the members of the Jackson 5.
Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Michael
8. Lemurs are native to which island?
9. Which sport is featured in the 2003 film ‘Seabiscuit’?
Horseracing (Seabiscuit was the name of a champion US racehorse)
10. Who is older, Theresa May or Jeremy Corbyn?
Jeremy Corbyn (Born 26th May 1949, Theresa May was born 1st October 1956)