1. Who was the shortest-serving UK Prime Minister of the 20th century?
Andrew Bonar Law (served for only 210 days)
2. Which is the only letter in Scrabble to have a value of five points?
3. After which Dutch explorer was the island state of Tasmania named?
4. What is the product of the number of playing cards in a pack and the number of minutes in an hour?
3120 (52 X 60)
5. Tobermory is the capital of which Scottish island?
6. Which London Underground line has the most stations?
District Line (60 stations)
7. ‘Hand on Your Heart’, ‘Wouldn’t Change a Thing’ and ‘Tears on My Pillow’ were all tracks on which 1990 studio album by Kylie Minogue?
8. Who wrote the books on which the series ‘Game of Thrones’ is based?
George R.R. Martin
9. What is the national currency of Trinidad and Tobago?
Trinidad and Tobago Dollar
10. How many football matches were played in total in the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia?