1. Who debuted at number one in the UK in October 2011 with ‘We Found Love’?
Rihanna (ft. Calvin Harris)
2. Which American singer stars as ‘Ally’ in the 2018 film ‘A Star is Born’?
3. Who wrote and originally recorded ‘Make You Feel My Love’ which later provided Adele with a hit in the UK?
4. What is Madonna’s middle name?
Louise (born Madonna Louise Ciccone)
5. What was the name of Billy J. Kramer’s backing band?
6. What is the first track on the original ‘Greatest Hits’ album by Queen?
7. Which American singer had hits in the 1980s with ‘Toy Soldiers’ and ‘I Feel the Earth Move’?
8. Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse and other famous singers were all the same age when they died. How old was this?
9. Millie Small is a Jamaican singer best known for her 1964 version of which song?
My Boy Lollipop
10. The Righteous Brothers were brothers in real-life. True or false?
False (They were Bobby Hatfield and Bill Medley)