1. What was the real name of George Eliot?
Mary Anne Evans
2. ‘Celeste’ is a shade of which primary colour?
3. Which American relationship counsellor wrote the hugely successful book ‘Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus’?
4. ‘The President is Missing’, ‘The 17th Suspect’ and ‘Along Came a Spider’ are all titles by which American author?
5. Tony Stark is the alter ego of which Marvel Comics super hero?
6. Which is the last book of the Old Testament?
7. Which French post-impressionist painter produced a series of paintings entitled ‘The Card Players’?
8. Which was the first James Bond novel to be published by Ian Fleming?
9. What is defined by Collins Dictionary as “a speech in a play in which a character speaks to himself or herself and to the audience, rather than to another actor”?
10. Who wrote ‘Don Quixote’?
Miguel de Cervantes