1. What is the name of Miley Cyrus’s father, whose biggest hit was ‘Achy Breaky Heart’ in 1992?
Billy Ray Cyrus
2. English singer and songwriter Rory Graham is better known by what stage name?
3. The American musician Larry Adler was best known for playing which instrument?
4. Derek and the Dominoes are best known for their 1972 hit Layla. Can you name a member of Derek and the Dominoes apart from Eric Clapton?
One of: Bobby Whitlock, Carl Radle, Jim Gordon, Dave Mason or Duane Allman
5. Which song spent the longest time as UK number one during 2017?
Shape of You – Ed Sheeran (14 weeks)
6. How many strings are there on a ukulele?
7. What are the first names of the four members of ABBA?
Benny, Björn, Agnetha and Anni-frid
8. In which year did Elvis Presley die?
9. Which band released albums entitled ‘Morrison Hotel, ‘Waiting for the Sun’ and ‘L.A. Woman’?
10. What is the first word in Gloria Gaynor’s ‘I Will Survive’?
At (At first I was afraid, I was petrified)