1. Which American actress was born Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra?
2. Only 1 British Prime Minister has been assassinated. Who was it?
3. Andrea, Caroline, Sharon and Jim make up which band?
4. How many bones are there in a shark’s body?
None (A shark’s skeleton is made up entirely of cartilage)
5. Which beer markets itself as “The King of Beers”?
6. Which countryside animal would the French refer to as ‘un hérisson’?
7. In which country would you find Zavratnica Bay?
8. Which author created the character Paddington Bear?
9. In which sport could you win the Davis Cup?
10. Which artist painted “Lobster Telephone” in 1936?