1. When referring to a cash machine, what does ‘ATM’ stand for?
Automated Teller Machine
2. In which group were England in the 2018 FIFA World Cup?
Group G (alongside Belgium, Tunisia and Panama)
3. In which decade was Donald Trump born?
1940s (born 14th June 1946)
4. Who was the 2018 Wimbledon Women’s Singles champion?
5. How many sides has a pentacontagon?
50 (A fifty-sided polygon)
6. In which country was Amal Clooney born?
7. What was the first name of the character played by Alison Steadman in the hit sitcom ‘Gavin and Stacey’?
8. Who was the first ever winner of ‘Britain’s Got Talent’?
9. Which word can come before ‘lion’, ‘bike’ and ‘warehouse’ to make names for other things?
10. Which was the first product to be launched by Henry J Heinz and L Clarence Noble in 1869?