1. What is the real name of rapper Eminem?
Marshall Bruce Mathers III (accept Marshall Mathers)
2. Which original member of Take That released the solo album “In Your Own Time” in 2003?
3. In which year did the Lightning Seeds, David Baddiel and Frank Skinner release the original version of “Three Lions”?
4. Which two artists duet on the song “Me Against the Music”, released in 2003?
Madonna and Britney Spears
5. Which British artist can be seen performing “The Hits” show at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas from November 2018?
6. Which comedian wrote the music and lyrics to the musical “Matilda”?
7. Who performed the song “The A Team” with Ed Sheeran at the 2013 Grammy Awards?
8. Who featured on the 2002 single “A Little Less Conversation” with JXL?
9. What was the name of the tour and subsequent documentary that Michael Jackson was rehearsing for in 2009 when he died?
This Is It
10. Whose 10th solo album, released in 1978, was called “Modern Priscilla”?