1. In which US city was the sitcom ‘Frasier’ set?
2. What is the national currency of China?
3. Where on the body would you wear an epaulette?
On the shoulder (an ornamental piece, usually on the coat of a military uniform)
4. Which type of nut is used to flavour ‘Nutella’ chocolate spread?
5. Which famous detective lived at 56B Whitehaven Mansions?
6. Which UK airport has the IATA code LBA?
Leeds Bradford Airport
7. What was the year 1989 in Roman Numerals?
8. Name all of Disney’s ‘Seven Dwarfs’.
Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy and Dopey
9. How many differently coloured sets of residential properties are there in a game of Monopoly?
10. Which is taller: Westminster Abbey or St Paul’s Cathedral?
St Paul’s Cathedral (365 ft (111m) tall, Westminster Abbey is 225 feet (69m) tall)