1. In which country is the Staropramen brewery?
2. From which type of flower does a vanilla pod come?
3. Which salad vegetable has varieties named ‘White Icicle’, ‘Sparkler’ and ‘Cherry Belle’?
4. Which mineral water has been marketed with the slogan ‘Live Young’?
5. Claret is a dry red wine produced in which region of France?
6. How many standard 750ml bottles of wine would fit into a Methuselah?
7. In a ‘Carpetbag Steak’, what are placed into a pocket cut into the meat?
8. What is the national dish of Hungary?
9. ‘Scrag End’ is the name for a cut of which type of meat?
Lamb or mutton
10. Which came first: McDonalds or KFC?
McDonalds (First opened in 1940, first Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise opened in 1952)