1. In which sport might you come across the terms ‘clutch hitter’, ‘blocking the plate’ and ‘beanball’?
2. What ‘G’ is a musical term for sliding between two notes?
3. In the BBC comedy ‘The Royle Family’, what was the name of Denise’s grandmother, played by Liz Smith?
4. Which UK motorway runs only through the counties of Shropshire and Staffordshire?
5. Which is the longest bone in the human body?
Femur (thigh bone)
6. How many U.S States begin with the letter ‘M’?
8 (Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri and Montana)
7. What does BAFTA stand for?
The British Academy of Film and Television Arts
8. How many different characters are there in the traditional version of the popular board game ‘Guess Who’?
9. Correctly spell ‘gymkhana’.
10. What could a cockney refer to as his ‘Dickie Dirt’?