1. What is six-fourteenths of 112?
2. What is the name of the actress who played Phoebe Buffay in the sitcom ‘Friends’?
3. What is the chemical formula for ozone?
4. In which year did Theresa May become Prime Minister?
5. How many moons does the planet Venus have?
6. “Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.” These are lyrics taken from which 1995 song?
Let’s Dance – David Bowie
7. What is the name of the former director of the FBI who was sacked by President Trump in May 2017 over his handling of the inquiry into Hillary Clinton’s emails?
8. What is the capital of Vietnam?
9. Who was the mother of Henry VIII?
Elizabeth of York
10. Are there more calories in a McVitie’s Jaffa Cake (standard size) or a McVitie’s digestive biscuit (plain, not chocolate)?
Digestive biscuit (Jaffa Cake 46, digestive biscuit 71 – You can use the company’s nutrition selector here)