1. Which Australian actor plays the title character of Thor in the recent Marvel film series and the Avengers films?
2. Who directed the first two films in the ‘Home Alone’ series?
3. In which year was ‘Coronation Street’ first broadcast?
4. The car in the TV series ‘Knight Rider’ was called KITT – but what did KITT stand for in the original series?
Knight Industries Two Thousand
5. Which three celebrities are new to the ‘Great British Bake Off’ (either as a presenter or a judge) since its move to Channel 4?
Noel Fielding, Sandi Toksvig and Prue Leith
6. The 1986 novel ‘It’ by Stephen King was turned into a film in 2017. What is the name of the clown?
7. What is the name of the character played by Sean Bean in ‘Game of Thrones’?
Eddard “Ned” Stark
8. Which Netflix original crime drama’s first two seasons are based on the story of Columbian drug lord Pablo Escobar?
9. Who won ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ in June 2018?
Lost Voice Guy (real name Lee Ridley)
10. What was the name of the pub frequented in ‘Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps’?