1. If someone uses the letters MRCVS after their name, which profession do they have?
Vet (Member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons)
2. What is seven-eighths of 216?
3. Who wrote the award-winning novel ‘The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time’, which has now been adapted into both a film and a play?
4. Who has been the Channel 4 show Countdown’s resident lexicographer and etymologist in ‘Dictionary Corner’ since 1992?
5. Name two of Liza Minelli’s former husbands.
Two of: David Gest, Mark Gero, Jack Haley Jr. or Peter Allen
6. What is the name of the character played by Tom Cruise in the ‘Mission Impossible’ films?
7. Which is the largest island in the Inner Hebrides?
8. What is the name of the character played by Halle Berry in the ‘X-Men’ film series?
9. Which is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates?
10. The letters of the word ‘restrain’ can be rearranged to form four other words. Can you list three of them?
Three of: retrains, strainer, terrains and trainers