1. Who held the post of Chancellor of Germany between October 1998 and November 2005?
2. Which star sign is Charles, Prince of Wales?
Scorpio (born 14th November 1948)
3. What question did the ‘Bells of Old Bailey’ ask in the nursery rhyme ‘Oranges and Lemons’?
When will you pay me?
4. What in the national flower of the Netherlands?
5. Which is the larger: five-sevenths of 287 of or three-eighths of 456?
five-sevenths of 287 (5/7 of 287 = 205, 3/8 of 456 = 171)
6. In which year was the horse Shergar kidnapped for ransom by the IRA?
7. What was the name of the fictional woodcarver who created the puppet ‘Pinocchio’ in Carlo Collodi’s story?
8. “Looking from a window above, its like a story of love. Can you hear me?” These are the opening lyrics to which 1982 hit?
Only You – Yazoo (Also covered by many other artists)
9. What was the name of the Labrador retriever who featured in the Australian soap ‘Neighbours’ between 1987 and 1993?
10. Name two other names that have been used professionally by the American rapper Sean Combs.
Two of: Puff Daddy, Puffy, P. Diddy, Diddy, Love and Brother Love