1. ‘Honey Ryder’ was a ‘Bond Girl’ played by which actress?
Ursula Andress (Dr. No)
2. Which type of angle is greater than 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees?
3. What links the following words: colour, fall and log?
They can all be preceded by the word ‘water’ to make other words
4. The artist Frida Kahlo was born in which country?
5. What does DVD stand for?
Digital Versatile Disc (formerly digital video disc)
6. Which actress and comedienne played Zainab Khan (previously Masood) in EastEnders?
7 Baku is the capital of which country?
8. Which country won the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest?
9. Which UK high street store went into administration on 26th November 2008?
10. In which year did Yuri Gagarin become the first human to travel into space?
1961 (12th April)