1. Who had a number one hit in the UK in 1987 with a cover version of ‘I Think We’re Alone Now’, originally released by Tommy James and the Shondells?
2. Which was the first ‘Kinks’ single to reach number one in the UK?
You Really Got Me (1964)
3. Which American rapper was born Shawn Corey Carter in New York City in 1969?
4. Adam Levine in the lead singer of which US pop rock band?
5. “When I was six years old I broke my leg, I was running from my brother and his friends…” These are the opening lyrics of which 2017 hit?
Castle on the Hill – Ed Sheeran
6. Which American vocal quartet provided backing vocals for Elvis Presley between 1956 and 1972?
7. Which UK rock band’s albums include ‘Black Holes and Revelations’ and ‘The 2nd Law’?
8. The ‘Explorer’, the ‘Flying V’ and the ‘Les Paul’ are guitar models by which manufacturers?
9. Don Lusher and J.J. Johnson were famous players of which musical instrument?
10. “Street’s like a jungle, so call the police, following the herd down to Greece on holiday…” These are the opening lyrics to which 1994 hit?
Girls and Boys – Blur