1. In which year was Halley’s Comet last visible from Earth?
2. What is the capital of the US state of Wyoming?
3. From which language does the word ‘futon’ originate?
4. What is the fifth letter of the Greek alphabet?
5. Which actress played Lady Mary Crawley in Downton Abbey?
6. Who was the original UK host of the ITV game show ‘The Price is Right’?
7. Which word is used for a period of play in a game of polo, each of which lasts for between seven and seven-and-a-half minutes?
8. In which Hawaiian city was Barack Obama born?
9. In which year did Tony Blair become Prime Minister of the UK?
10. Which London Underground line has the most stations?
District Line (60 stations)