1. Which Swedish word beginning with the letter s is a term for a buffet-style meal with a selection of hot and cold dishes?
2. What is added to a Martini to make a ‘Dirty Martini’?
3. Navarin is a type of French stew including which type of meat?
Lamb (or mutton)
4. Which Greek dip is made from strained or diluted yoghurt mixed with cucumber, garlic, salt, olive oil and often vinegar, lemon juice or herbs?
5. Which animal’s milk is used in pecorino cheese?
6. From which country does Brahma beer originate?
7. A Thai dish with ‘mu’ (or sometimes ‘moo’) would include which type of meat?
8. The Rapel Valley is a large wine-producing region in which country?
9. Which French meat dish is named after a battle fought in the year 1800?
10. What are the two main ingredients of a ‘Dark and Stormy’ cocktail?
Dark rum and ginger beer