1. In rugby union, a bonus point is awarded to a team that scores at least how many tries in a match?
2. Which is the fifth planet from the sun?
3. What is a ‘falchion’?
A type of sword
4. Who had a UK number one hit for four weeks in 1960 with ‘My Old Man’s A Dustman’?
5. According to the book of Genesis, who was the eldest son of Jacob?
6. What is the square root of 1,521?
7. Which was the highest-grossing film of 2017 worldwide?
Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi
8. Which actor’s film roles have included Ben Braddock in ‘The Graduate’ and Bernie Focker in ‘Meet the Fockers’?
9. Who wrote the 1886 gothic novella ‘Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde’?
Robert Louis Stevenson
10. In which year did ‘Big Ben’ first chime?
1859 (https://www.parliament.uk/about/living-heritage/building/palace/big-ben/ – You may decide to give points for those who answer this within 5/10 years or guess the correct decade)