Nursery Rhymes Quiz – Pub quiz questions and answers all about nursery rhymes.
1. Where did ‘Old Mother Hubbard’ go to find food for her dog?
The baker’s (She went to the baker’s to buy him some bread, but when she came home the poor dog was dead!)
2. What did the ‘Three Little Kittens’ lose?
3. In ‘This Little Piggy’ which ‘toe’ had roast beef?
The middle toe
4. How many bags of wool did ‘Baa Baa Black Sheep’ have?
5. In ‘Bye, Baby Bunting’, why had Daddy gone hunting?
To get a rabbit skin (to wrap the baby Bunting in)
6. Which was the second creature to be swallowed by ‘The Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly’?
7. What happened to Solomon Grundy on Sunday?
He was buried
8. Why did Jack and Jill go up the hill?
To fetch a pail of water
9. How many blackbirds were baked in a pie in ‘Sing a Song of Sixpence’?
24 (Four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie)
10. How many days old do some people like their ‘pease-porridge’?
9 (Pease Porridge Hot – Some like it in the pot, nine days old)
To download the nursery rhymes quiz as a PDF contestant question paper please click on the grey link below: