Art and Literature Trivia – Quiz Questions and Answers for your pub quiz
1. Which English television presenter has released novels entitled ‘The Holiday Home’, ‘The Postcard’ and ‘A Seaside Affair’?
2. In which year was Volume 1 of Adolf Hitler’s autobiographical work ‘Mein Kampf’ published?
3. How many lines are there in a sonnet?
4. Liberty Evans and Sapphire Jones are fictional characters by which former glamour model?
Katie Price (Jordan)
5. Who served as Poet Laureate of the UK from 1984 until his death in 1998?
6. Who wrote the 17th century epic poem ‘Paradise Lost’?
7. In which UK city would you find the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum?
8. Which French post-Impressionist painter’s works include ‘Bathers at Asnières’ and ‘A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte’?
9. In Gustave Flaubert’s 1856 novel what was Madame Bovary’s first name?
10. ‘Bring Up the Bodies’ is a 2012 historical novel by which English writer?
To download the Art and Literature Trivia Quiz as a PDF contestant question paper, with printed questions plus spaces for contestant answers, please click on the grey box below: