1. Which was the first single by Queen to reach number one in the UK charts?
2. Which star sign is Queen Elizabeth II?
Taurus (born 21st April 1926)
3. In which county would you expect a website ending with the extension .cy to be based?
4. What is the name of the mouse who is Dumbo’s only friend in the 1941 Disney animated film?
Timothy Q. Mouse
5. In which year was Donald Trump born?
6. How many players may be on the court during a game of basketball?
Ten (Five from each team)
7. Which was the first flavoured crisp to be introduced commercially in the UK, other than salt?
Cheese and Onion (By Golden Wonder in 1962 – Smiths introduced Salt ‘n’ Vinegar in 1967)
8. How many degrees does each numbered section of a dartboard measure?
18° (20 sections and 360° ÷ 20 = 18°)
9. In which European country would you find the town of Duffel?
10. Who was the first Tudor monarch?