1. In which English county would you find Drayton Manor Park?
2. What is the capital of Ghana?
3. Which is the largest airport in Europe by passenger number?
4. In which country will the 2018 Commonwealth Games be held?
Australia (Gold Coast)
5. Which is colder: The North Pole or the South Pole?
The South Pole
6. Which is the shortest motorway in the UK?
A8(M) (Only 0.2 miles long)
7. Which three oceans surround Australia?
Indian Ocean, Southern Ocean and (South) Pacific Ocean
8. Alaska is the largest US state by area, but which is second largest?
9. Which is the largest US state in terms of population?
10. What was the national currency of Greece before it adopted the Euro in 2001?