1. Which film won the ‘Best Picture’ Oscar in the 90th Academy Awards on 4th March 2018?
The Shape of Water
2. Which American actress’s roles have included the characters of Paulette in ‘Legally Blonde’ and Stifler’s Mum in the ‘American Pie’ films?
3. Which Victoria Wood musical tells the story of Tubby and Enid, played by Michael Ball and Imelda Staunton in the television adaptation?
That Day We Sang
4. Which English stand-up comedian and presenter narrates the E4 show ‘Celebs Go Dating’?
5. What is the name of the Assistant Director of the FBI who supervises the ‘X-Files’ and is played by Mitch Pileggi?
6. What was the name of the fictional town which featured in the BBC comedy series ‘The League of Gentleman’?
7. Which 2018 Channel 4 mini-series starred Sarah Lancashire as the social worker Miriam Grayson?
8. What was the name of the character played by Hugh Grant in the ‘Bridget Jones’ films?
9. Which Kay Mellor drama, which ran over 3 series, told the stories of three different workplace lottery wins?
10. Which ‘X-Men’ character is played by both Patrick Stewart and James McAvoy?
Professor Charles Xavier (Professor X)