1. What does ‘AC’ stand for when used on a button on a calculator?
2. How many yards are there in a mile?
3. In which Shakespearean play does the character of Malvolio appear?
4. What name is given to a Champagne bottle four times the size of a standard 750ml bottle?
5. David Lloyd George was a Prime Minister who represented which political party?
6. Which team won Super Bowl LII, the final of which was played on February 4th, 2018?
7. Who performed the theme music to the 2015 James Bond film ‘Spectre’?
Sam Smith (Writing’s on the Wall)
8. Which American actress provides the voice of Bart Simpson?
9. Who is the lead singer of Irish rock band ‘The Script’?
10. CANINE CODING is an anagram of which popular ITV show?
Dancing on Ice
1 thought on “Quiz 141 – Round 7 – General Knowledge”
nice mixture of questions