1. Which three-letter word is the noun used for the young of a beaver?
2. In which decade was the first ‘Now That’s What I Call Music’ album released?
3. “Check out Guitar George, he knows all the chords…” These are lyrics from which 1970s rock song?
Sultans of Swing – Dire Straits
4. How many squares are there on a standard Scrabble board?
5. Which video game character has been voiced by actresses including Shelley Blond, Keeley Hawes and Camilla Luddington?
6. In which US state is Alcatraz?
7. ‘Perro’ is the Spanish word for which animal?
8. Which former ‘Fairground Attraction’ singer has since released ten solo albums to date?
9. Jim, Ray, Robby and John were the first names of which American rock band?
10. Which actress played Professor Pomona Sprout in the Harry Potter films?