Religion quiz questions and answers. Scroll down to the bottom to print. Print both questions and answers using the green ‘Print Friendly’ icon or question sheets using the grey box.
1. Which book of the Bible is a collection of 150 songs and poems?
2. What is the name of the Hindu festival of lights?
Diwali (or Deepavali)
3. Which religious leader’s teaching consisted of four ‘Noble Truths’?
4. Taoism is an ancient religion which originated in which country?
5. Which is the largest religion in the world in terms of the number of believers?
6. Which four-letter word beginning with ‘H’ is a term used for the yearly Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca?
7. Cheondoism (or Chondoism) is a religion originating in which historical country?
Korea (now divided into North and South Korea)
8. Who is the current Archbishop of Canterbury?
Justin Welby (Correct as of 29/1/18)
9. Which is the holiest book of Judaism?
10. The Bahá’í Faith is a religion which originated in which country?
To download the ‘Religion Quiz’ as a PDF contestant question paper, with printed questions plus spaces for contestant answers, please click on the grey box below: