1. How many minutes are there in a day?
2. How many millilitres are equal to 3 standard bottles of wine?
2250 (750 ml per bottle)
3. The internal angles of a triangle always add up to how many degrees?
4. If it takes 3 women 1 hour to drink a bottle of wine, how long will it take 2 women?
1 and a half hours
5. What is the name for a 14-sided polygon?
6. Which is the next biggest prime number after 23?
7. What is the next number in the sequence; 2, 7, 17, 37, 77, …
157 (multiply each number by two and then add three to get the next in the sequence)
8. Mathematically, what is an apex?
The vertex at the tip of a cone or pyramid
9. What is half a sphere called?
10. If Frank got 18 out of 20 in his maths test, what percentage would he have?