Geography Trivia – Questions and Answers for your pub quiz.
1. Which is the most southerly capital city in the world?
2. Similarly, which is the northernmost capital city in the world?
3. In which country is Mount Vesuvius located?
4. Which are the two official languages of Cameroon?
English and French
5. In which country is the busiest airport in the world, according to the Airport Council International’s total passenger figures for 2016?
USA (Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport)
6. Name five countries through which the River Nile passes?
Five of: Egypt, Sudan, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Uganda, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and Eritrea
7. In which American state is Mount Rushmore located?
8. There are four ‘Tate’ galleries; two are in London but where are the other two?
St. Ives (Cornwall) and Liverpool
9. Chişinău is the capital city of which country?
10. Cape Canaveral was renamed in 1963 by Lyndon B. Johnson and reverted back to its original name in 1973. How was it known between these dates?
To download the Geography Trivia quiz as a PDF contestant question paper, with printed questions plus spaces for answers, please click on the grey box below: