TV and Film Pub Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which former ‘Coronation Street’ actress plays ‘Doctor Foster’ in the BBC drama series of the same name?
2. Which Agatha Christie detective novel has been adapted into a new 2017 film directed by and starring Kenneth Branagh?
Murder on the Orient Express
3. Name three people who have hosted the UK quiz show ‘Mastermind’.
Any three of: Magnus Magnusson, Peter Snow, Clive Anderson and John Humphrys
4. Which historical character is portrayed by David Mitchell in the BBC2 comedy series ‘Upstart Crow’?
5. Which actor’s film roles have included Mr Brown in the 2014 film version of ‘Paddington’ and Mr Rushworth in ‘Mansfield Park’?
6. Who got pushed into the Thames and disappeared, presumed dead, in ‘Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie’ (2014)?
7. Which short-lived 1990s soap opera told the story of ex-pats living in the fictional town of Los Barcos in Spain?
8. What was the surname of Polly, the long-suffering waitress and general assistant at ‘Fawlty Towers’?
9. Which actress played Cath Hardacre, a nurse who posed as her doctor friend Ally Sutton, in the 2017 BBC drama ‘Trust Me’?
10. Which former ‘Bergerac’ actress played Rosa di Marco in EastEnders between 1998 and 2000?