1. What is the capital of Kazakhstan?
2. In which English county would you find Ironbridge Gorge?
3. ‘Obscene Carbon’ is an anagrams of which UK national park?
4. Zanzibar is a semi-autonomous region of which East African country?
5. What is the official language of Brazil?
6. In which country would you find Kronborg Castle, known to many as ‘Elsinore’ from Shakespeare’s ‘Hamlet’?
7. Timbuktu is an ancient settlement within which other country?
8. Which two-word term is used collectively for the Bailiwick of Jersey, the Bailiwick of Guernsey and the Isle of Man?
9. What is the national currency of Malaysia?
10. If ‘.uk’ is an internet domain extension for the United Kingdom, which country uses ‘.bg’?