1. Which member of the original line-up of the Rolling Stones was born first?
Bill Wyman (1936)
2. Which country won the 2017 UEFA Women’s Euro?
3. Who created the cartoon cat Garfield?
4. How many furlongs are there in a mile?
5. In which year was the National Curriculum introduced into state schools in England, Wales and Northern Ireland?
6. How many people have held the post of Prime Minister of the UK since Margaret Thatcher?
Five (John Major, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Cameron and Theresa May)
7. In which continent is the coldest place on Earth?
8. Which English town has previously been named ‘Duroliponte’ and ‘Cantabrigia’?
9. On what date do the French celebrate Bastille Day?
10. Who is the current Prime Minister of Australia?