1. What is the capital of the US state of Tennessee?
2. What does ‘RP’ stand for when referring to the accent of Standard English in the UK?
3. What is the name of the nearest star system to our sun?
4. What do the fashionable initials DKNY stand for?
Donna Karan New York
5. Who hosts the ITV quiz show ‘Tenable’?
6. How many degrees are there in one and a half full turns?
7. According to the Kennel Club’s statistics for registered dogs, what was the most popular dog breed in the UK in 2016?
8. What are the Duke of Cornwall’s four Christian names?
Charles Philip Arthur George
9. During the Brexit campaign, a bus famously quoted an amount that the EU allegedly cost the UK. How many pounds per week was this?
10. “There was no possibility of taking a walk that day.” This is the opening line of which classic work of literature?
Jane Eyre – Charlotte Brontë