1. ‘Borlotti’ and ‘Tarbais’ are types of which food?
2. Mutton is meat from a sheep that is older than what age?
3. Which Scottish dish is made from oatmeal fried with fat, onions and seasonings?
4. From which fruit is the drink Perry made?
5. What type of food is burrata?
Cheese (Italian cheese made from mozzarella and cream)
6. With which meat is mint sauce traditionally served?
7. Which celebrity chef lost his right arm in a car accident shortly after becoming head chef at Gidleigh Park in Devon 1994?
8. What was the cartoon cat Garfield’s favourite food?
9. In which country is the Kopparberg brewery, famous for its flavoured ciders?
10. Which two ingredients would you find in a gimlet cocktail?
Gin and lime juice