Greek mythology quiz – Can you identify these famous figures from Greek mythology from the descriptions given?
1. Son of Cronus and Rhea, he ruled as king of the gods at Mount Olympus.
2. Daughter of Zeus and Metis, she was a goddess of wisdom, craft and war.
3. Father of Theseus, Orion and Atlas, he was god of the sea and the waters.
4. This huge Cyclops was blinded by Odysseus and his crew after they found themselves trapped in his cave.
5. Goddess of love and beauty, her Roman equivalent is the goddess Venus.
6. This goddess of women and marriage married Zeus, her brother.
7. This Greek god of war was the son of Zeus.
8. This god of sleep lived in Erebus, the Greek underworld, with his brother, Thanatos.
9. An ancient Greek mortal, he is best known for slaying the minotaur on the island of Crete.
10. This three-headed dog belonged to Hades and guarded the gate of the Underworld.
To download the Greek mythology quiz as a contestant question paper, with questions only plus spaces for answers, please click on the grey link below: