1. Which American Gothic fiction author wrote ‘Interview with a Vampire’?
2. How many ‘Canterbury Tales’ were written by Geoffrey Chaucer?
3. What, in the art and decorating world, is gesso?
A type of white paint (Similar to white acrylic paint but thinner)
4. Who was the eldest of Enid Blyton’s ‘Famous Five’?
5. In which Parisian museum would you find Auguste Renoir’s ‘Bal du Moulin de la Galette’, Claude Monet’s ‘London, Houses of Parliament’ and Edouard Manet’s ‘Olympia’?
The Musée d’Orsay
6. Who wrote ‘The French Lieutenant’s Woman’?
7. What does the ‘L.S.’ stand for in the name of the English artist L.S. Lowry?
8. What was the name of the first children’s book to be published by David Walliams?
The Boy in the Dress
9. Who wrote the hugely successful ‘Shopaholic’ series of novels, featuring the main character Rebecca Bloomwood?
Sophie Kinsella (Real name Madeleine Wickham, under which she also writes)
10. Which was the first Dan Brown book to feature the religious iconology expert Robert Langdon?
Angels & Demons