Religion quiz questions and answers.
1. A ‘mandir’ is a temple of which religion?
2. In which year did just under 400 thousand people state their religion as ‘Jedi’ on their UK census forms?
3. ‘Shia’ is a branch of which major world religion?
4. “I fear no foe, with Thee at hand to bless, Ills have no weight and tears no bitterness.” These are words taken from which hymn?
Abide With Me
5. At what age does a Jewish boy become a ‘Bar Mitzvah’?
6. How many books are there in the protestant Christian Bible?
7. The ‘Avesta’ is the primary set of texts of which religion?
8. How many Popes have been Spanish?
Two – Pope Alexander VI and Pope Callixtus III
9. Mecca, the holy city of Islam, is located within which country?
10. Name all of the ‘Seven Deadly Sins’.
Pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth.
To download the religion quiz as a PDF contestant question paper, with questions only plus spaces for contestant answers, please click on the grey link below: